Friday, December 10, 2010

FINAL REVIEW DAY

Well, today was the big day, the big event, the big blue cheese, the hot....stinky...(well, you get the point)

We had final review today of our museum designs, I was busy all morning after staying up all night with an all nighter (gotta love it) and I was furious with my project. Didn't think I was going to have anything valuable to show at our review, I felt like an idiot, I was a bit delirious, and super frustrated....Anyways, upon zero hour I put up everything I had to present, took a step back, and was pleasantly surprised with what I had!

Long story short, all of the reviews seemed to really like my project, and in comparison to the other reviews that I was hearing, it seemed I had one of the better projects of the class (of course you know if you ask me personally I would tell you it is the greatest thing ever). Now hoping to be selected as one of two people from out class of 14 to go present my museum design to the directors at the FIGGE museum in Davenport, the big dogs! I don't believe there is a cash prize for this sort of thing (though there usually is, super lame!) I hope, and also expect, to be chosen as one to present there. What a great day.

Here's some pics from the review that I took, ones of me and my review shall come shortly...





No comments:

Post a Comment