Saturday, November 13, 2010

11-13-2010

Stressful days.....

Lots of work to do, running out of time!

This weekend I'm trying to figure out the structure of my building, and I think I have figured out what I'm going to do. Using a diagrid system of the exterior walls to eliminate interior columns, I don't know much about this system, but supposedly the exterior walls are built so strong they can hold up the interior spans of floors? We shall see....

Anyways, here's some photos of my new massing model, and a process picture of a new structural model I am making to try and exhibit my sweet structural ideas!





Structural model -- in process


Didnt realize this when I took the pic, but my computer was sleeping and playing a slide show of my pics, thats me singing and rockin out with my band at what was Ryan's going away party in March at Bogies Pub!

No comments:

Post a Comment