Saturday, April 23, 2011

Music School Design

So for the past few weeks our studio class has been busy designing our 'music schools'

If you can remember back, I talked about the Site Selection project, which was the project before this where teams of students tried to select a site for this music school to be placed -- my team didn't win unfortunately, but the winning team's site is pretty nice.

I apologize that I haven't put up any photos of my sketches to this point so you probably have no idea what my design is about -- but here are some images i made in a computer 3D drafting program (Revit) to show you what it looks like at this point.








If you look closely, in the top right corner where the 4 circles are, that is where our site is.








This is a really terrible image of my building on the site -- mine's the wierd lookin one




























































Our final review for this project is Tuesday, so I gotta get crackin on finishing this bad boy up!






.

No comments:

Post a Comment