Monday, September 9, 2013

Week 3 Update

Okay, so let's discuss things other than the garage...

Everything inside the home is coming along well also! The girls have been rolling right through the paint (don't mind the pun). Aside from painting, a few other things have been taking place as well.



Kitchen Demo started


Moved all of the kitchen cabinets into the sun room to soon be placed in the garage (yay to re-use of materials!)


All that's left is the stove and the beer fridge (duh)


Trim painting in the/my Master Bedroom is nearly complete! I'm really excited about this picture framepattern, it's looking really great - thanks to pops & the painters





I started demo-ing the shelves that came with my master closet, i cut them a bit shorter because they seemed wayyyy too long - now they are just waiting for paint!


Same thing on the other side


Another kitchen shot. 


Also, I got some new locks for my doors! New keys have been distributed and (finally) Abby has a key to my place. 


Staining of the original hardwood floors will take place this week so here are some photos of it before the color and polish changes!




I had my brother Ryan working away on sanding and re-painting the window sills outside of the house. These are really making dramatic changes outside!


Living room window to be painted after sanding is complete. 




No comments:

Post a Comment