Monday, September 23, 2013

Week 4 update




We're really starting to come down the back stretch here at my house - getting everything all prepped for final finishes, and I couldn't be more excited!
















Abby designed and made me this awesome sign for my front planter - it will have a light inside of it and the numbers will glow at night - I am so excited about this.

 My girlfriend > Everyone else's girlfriends








Roofing the garage - that's my butt. 





















All finished!





Weather barrier all stapled on - now ready for siding









I had this old shower stall in my basement that I elected to chop up into smaller pieces rather than carry up my cramped stairwell as one heavy piece.














I needed to get the old shower stall out of the way to make room for this floor jack. The kitchen above this space had a really big bow in it, so I needed to jack it up to make everything flush before the tile underlayment or floor went in.





Shims.





I sandwiched each side of this existing beam after everything was level just for extra support - I still need to add the through bolts to this, however. 





Check out Abby's cool sign all lit up - Just a mock up for now until we get power to the front planter.







No comments:

Post a Comment