These are really coming along at the house!
As I had said before, in purchasing this home I saw a lot of opportunities to make it my own. There were a number of things that I wanted to change/renovate with this house. Here's a summary of the things I plan on doing to it:
- Re-build the demolished 2-Car Garage
- Renovate the entire kitchen, including new cabinets, counter tops, ceramic tile floor, glass tile back splash, and stainless steel appliances
- Refinish the original hardwood floor
- Renovate the hall bath with a new vanity top and new ceramic tile floor
- Add a dry bar to the Dining Room
- Trim the Master Bedroom with a 'Picture Frame' design
- Repair the damaged Sunroom floor and finish with Carpet Tile
- Repair the damaged roof over the entry canopy and Sunroom
- Paint all walls and ceilings with a new (gray) color scheme
- Add a patio off the rear porch of salvaged Granite from 801 Grand - thanks for the hookup Abby!
- Improve the curb appeal of the front of the home, somehow. Abby?
I'm sure there are items I have missed but this is the list for now - I will be updating these items as they happen, so excited!