Friday, August 23, 2013

Coming Along

These are really coming along at the house!

As I had said before, in purchasing this home I saw a lot of opportunities to make it my own. There were a number of things that I wanted to change/renovate with this house. Here's a summary of the things I plan on doing to it:

- Re-build the demolished 2-Car Garage

- Renovate the entire kitchen, including new cabinets, counter tops, ceramic tile floor, glass tile back splash, and stainless steel appliances

- Refinish the original hardwood floor

- Renovate the hall bath with a new vanity top and new ceramic tile floor

- Add a dry bar to the Dining Room

- Trim the Master Bedroom with a 'Picture Frame' design

- Repair the damaged Sunroom floor and finish with Carpet Tile

- Repair the damaged roof over the entry canopy and Sunroom

- Paint all walls and ceilings with a new (gray) color scheme

- Add a patio off the rear porch of salvaged Granite from 801 Grand - thanks for the hookup Abby!

- Improve the curb appeal of the front of the home, somehow. Abby?


I'm sure there are items I have missed but this is the list for now - I will be updating these items as they happen, so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment