Sunday, February 6, 2011

CAPRI

pics from our amazing climb in Capri -- this place is sooo beautiful!



getting on the ferry


pulling away from Napoli towards Capri


Napoli from afar


Looking forward to Capri!


CAPRI!!


Started out on this off-beaten path, which eventually turned into nothing, which lead us to climb up grass and rocks on a nearly vertical face


Half way up!


more of the climbing crew


was suuuuper hot and sweaty by the time I reached the top -- so in celebration, i ran around topless for awhile.......totally normal


relaxing on the edge


Sam snapping a photo of himself


the updraft off the cliff made my hair all funny


more hiking -- there were like 4 or 5 peaks to this island, and I wanted to see them all!


more climbing


hangin out on another cliff -- I'm sure my mom is just 'loving this' -- no worries mama, I'm still livin!



Sam


picture taking


found an old gazebo with a bunch of names written on the inside, decided to add our marks as well


Check it


Ferry ride back to Napoli -- lovely Italian sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment