Thursday, March 3, 2011

Class Tour

Took a class tour of the neighborhood EUR a couple days ago -- some photos of it -- check it






Quiz time in a neighborhood cafe --- totally dominated it


Kwon quizzin up -- check out my empty cup of amazing cappucino


Wall sculpture -- tells the story of Rome


New conference center building to be built in the neighborhood -- notice the 'cloud' concept?


Construction photos


thick glass railing was interesting, but I thought it was kinda ugly...


Repetition is apparently the key to success?


Cool bench


More repetition...


The new sweet conference center being built -- I still don't understand the 'cloud' concept for the auditoriums on the interior...


Lunch at a McDonalds connected to a gas station -- possibly the most American thing I've seen so far...





Group meal was fantastic


On my plate: 3 cheeseburgers, 1 small fry, 1 chocolate shake -- Yum!! and only 5 euros!


We're in America?



No comments:

Post a Comment