Sunday, January 1, 2012

It has been too long...

To all of my viewers, I realize it has been quite some time since I have posted on this thing - but yes, I am still alive and well...

What have I been up to?

One of my hardest semesters of school, thats what! I'll be posting the final few weeks of work on my design shortly - check em out.

Just some shots from my birthday weekend - good times! Got to meet Kwon's girlfriend (Gabbie)  from Korea, and she was pretty awesome, she flew in for a month and hung out with us a lot - tons of fun. Wish I had some photos of our halloween weekend, Kwon and I went as 'the green hornet' which was probably the most epic duo costume of all time





Also, while Gabbie was here we went to the greatest Iowa State University football game of all time! Gabbie had never been to a football game before, so for her to see that great of a game was really special. Wish I could show you some videos Kwon took of us storming the field when we won the game - to see those, check them out on my facebook page




'

No comments:

Post a Comment