Saturday, January 29, 2011

Me lately

ME lately: I've been working on my studio project trying to get it finished before our review on Monday, think I have all my ideas finalized, now I just hope the drawings come out lookin sweet

More class history tours -- I love these things, who gets to study history just by taking a nice morning walk? When in Rome -- you do





Sketch section (click to enlarge)





Old Forum temple


Old & new(er) Rome


Sweet dome


Monument to Emanuel


Richard Mier museum -- suuper sweet!





the class learning away


Professora professing away


Old and new -- sweet design


Rome representing the bulls horns!


The Ara Pacis -- they sacrificed people in here back in the day, you got a really good idea about this because on the floor on the inside they have gutters to empty out all of the blood -- sweeet

No comments:

Post a Comment