Monday, October 11, 2010

10-11-2010

BUILDING PROGRAM MODEL

I've started this new trend of seeing how many people (or in this case, my fellow students) do things, and kinda taking a different or 'radical' approach to the assignment at hand. Though not everyone always agrees with me, it always seems to cause a stir, and I believe these types of conversations need to happen in order to achieve a better understanding of the project....

Creating design blindly, whimsically, and with thorough emotion and cause...at least this is what my delirious head is saying to myself at 5:30 in the morning. Thinking about calling my early-rising grandma soon...



The start of something wonderful....




The lady model of my dreams has now been created, check out the site pics!







If you're wondering what all this means, ask me when i've had a bit more sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment