Monday, October 4, 2010

10-4-2010

Had a great weekend!

Went to the ISU - Texas Tech game Saturday and my cyclones put up big points to win the game 52-38! 52 points is the most points ISU has ever put up against a conference opponent, so It was a great day to bleed Cardinal and Gold!



The Plastic Apartment show also went well later that night at Capone's, I did some melting of faces, as did the rest of the band, we had the fans singing and dancin' all night long. Check out the photos courtesy of Jamie Grant! (My apologies for not being in any of them haha)









Sunday was also a pretty good day, kinda just kicked it on my couch and got seduced by an Entourage marathon on tv. My fantasy football team remains undefeated still, which now puts me at 4-0 and in 1st place in our league woohoo!! Spent the night and up until about 6am studying for an exam I had today at 10, and i totally dominated it. Go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment