Monday, October 25, 2010

10-25-2010

This weekend, in short, was FANTASTIC!

To start: We had a show at a Toyota dealership, of all places --- the show was about as awkward as it sounds... heres a pic of my band packing down after the show..

The fam came out to the show, it was great seeing mom, pops, g-ma, and my big brother! Missed that lil guy, its great to have him back!



Went home that night and woke up early the next day to run the Race for the Cure 5k. Needless to say, I kicked ass, and i helped out some boobies. go me.





Went out on the town later that night, made some new friends, great times. Now spending my sunday night, where? ---yeap, you guessed it---the studio

2 comments:

  1. Not sure I would call beating mom by a minute Kicking Ass. And all the whining that went along aftewards. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile....winning is winning

    ReplyDelete