Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10-12-2010

Review from class yesterday went really well, and even though my process was a little bit different in terms of what I was trying to get accomplished, my professor understood what I was talking about - though he challenged me to make it actually work.......I then, cordially accepted




These are my three models that I put together - Instead of setting up little symmetrical volumes that express a 3d bubble diagram, i focused on how my museum's sequence of spaces work work together to create an interesting experience in movement, sequence, and circulation. This idea started with my cube project that we had about a month ago--and has transitioned to a full scale building idea






      



       

These are images of other students projects in the class upon review







No comments:

Post a Comment